Sunday, April 27, 2008

Welcome to my blog!

Ok so this is my first blog and well there's a lot of things i need to tell everyone.  The first thing is that I'm starting to migrate all my email to my fingersonface@gmail.com account.  So if you have my e-mail in your account please change it to this one, my other account stinks!  A couple of weeks ago i got back from cancun working with the golf network and then last week i was filming some videos for my friend Drew Danburry who is on tour i'll post them below.




4 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay! I'm glad you are blogging - it's hard to pin you down to figure out what you're up to. Glad to see you found mine, too.

Roxanne said...

how exciting! one more digital world to be apart of!

Anonymous said...

Have you read your scriptures?
Have you cleaned up your rooooooooom?????

vantastic said...

will. go check out my bikes and tell me which one you like.....or else.